Sun-Flex™ is committed to a leadership position in environmental aspects in all of its business activities. The requirements listed below apply to all of Sun-Flex™´s worldwide operations. Sun-Flex™ organization must support this policy and each manager and employee, as well as any contractor performing work on behalf of Sun-Flex™, shall bear a personal responsibility for the following objectives:
- Meet or exceed all applicable environmental requirements for all Sun-Flex™ activities, products, and services, including legal requirements, standards, and voluntary commitments to which Sun-Flex™ subscribes.
Prevention of Pollution
- Use sustainable business practices and processes that minimize waste and prevent pollution, conserve energy and minimize Sun-Flex™´s carbon footprint, minimize health and safety risks, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
Product Environmental Leadership
- Conserve natural resources by developing products and packaging that minimize materials usage, use recycled and environmentally preferable materials, and that maximize reuse and recycling opportunities at the end of the product’s life.
- Develop, manufacture, and market products that are energy efficient and that minimize their impact on the environment.
- Strive to continually improveSun-Flex™´s environmental performance.
- Work with the supply chain to improve environmental protection and promote the use of environmentally preferable technologies.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbour in the communities where we operate and act promptly and responsibly to correct conditions that may endanger health, safety, or the environment.
- Provide appropriate resources to fulfill these objectives.